2019 Volvo Penta IPS350
Call for Price
Volvo Penta IPS350 is a perfectly matched package, powered by the in-line 4-cylinder D4, a 3.7-liter, common-rail diesel with turbo, and supercharger for incredible, low rpm response. Working together with a perfectly matched IPS1 pod, twin counter-rotating propellers and the Electronic Vessel Control system, this package offers excellent maneuverability, long action range and low emissions.
- Rated rpm: 3500
- Crankshaft Power, kW: 191
- Crankshaft Power, hp: 260
- Rating: Rating 5
- Emission compliance: EPA Tier 3, EU RCD Stage II, IMO Nox Tier II
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Aspiration: Turbo and compressor with charge air cooler
- High-pressure fuel injection: Common-rail fuel injection
- Control system: Electronic Vessel Control
- Cooling system: Heat Exchanger Cooling
- Displacement (L): 3.7
- Maneuverability: Steerable pods provide superior slow-speed maneuverability and excellent high-speed handling. Docking is easy and safe, even in confined spaces. The outstanding maneuverability also leads to efficient driver response and high safety.
- High performance: This perfectly matched, integrated engine and pod system with a turbo provides outstanding performance and excellent maneuverability throughout the operating range. By working in undisturbed water, the forward-facing propellers enhance the already high performance.
- Comfort: The engine and pod system is designed for low noise and pleasant onboard environment. A combined rubber suspension and seal absorb propulsion forces and vibrations. And all exhaust fumes are emitted through the pods and into the prop wash for improved comfort.
- Electronic Vessel Control: Volvo Penta Electronic Vessel Control fully integrates the engines, electronics and the unique set of optional features, such as Joystick Docking, Dynamic Positioning System, Glass Cockpit and more. e-Key is standard. The system also includes built-in redundancy to ensure there is always a backup system at hand.
- Compact and robust package: The engine is extremely compact for its large swept volume. The rigid cast-iron cylinder block and cylinder head, balance shaft, and exactly controlled fuel injection gives excellent onboard comfort. The engine and pod forms a compact, robust and highly efficient package that is easy to install. This gives excellent reliability and long-term durability.
- Long service life: A propulsion system from Volvo Penta is easy to maintain. Our comprehensive range of high-quality oil, lubrication and coolant ensures uptime and top performance in the long term. Accessories include a fuel pre-filter to keep the engine in good condition.
- Engine Type
- 260 hp
- 3.7 L
- Fuel Induction
- Common-rail fuel injection